Which Baby Bottle is Best for Colic?
What are the symptoms of colic?
Although crying and fussing are considered “normal” baby behaviors, there comes the point where excessive crying for no apparent reason can be classified as colic. According to the Mayo Clinic, “in general, colic is defined as crying for three or more hours a day, three or more days a week, for three or more weeks.”
Specific symptoms may include, but are not limited to:
• Intense crying that may seem more like screaming or an expression of pain
• Crying for no apparent reason, unlike crying to express hunger or the need for a diaper change
• Extreme fussiness even after crying has diminished
• Predictable timing, with episodes often occurring in the evening
• Facial discolorings, such as reddening of the face or paler skin around the mouth
• Bodily tension, such as pulled up or stiffened legs, stiffened arms, clenched fists, arched back, or tense abdomen
Causes of colic
There are no known causes for colic. However, research suggests that it can be linked to:
• Digestive system that isn't fully developed
• Imbalance of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract
• Food allergies or intolerances
• Overfeeding, underfeeding or infrequent burping
• Early form of childhood migraine
• Family stress or anxiety
As well, considering babies spend a lot of time sucking on a bottle, they are swallowing a tremendous amount of air. This air causes gas, which in turn, causes upset tummies. Upset tummies mean unhappy babies, which also means unhappy parents. Finding the best anti-colic bottles for your baby can help relieve many of these symptoms, which means less crying and happier, well-rested parents. However, how do you find the best anti-colic bottle? You could simply search “best anti-colic bottle” in Google, or, you can trust the doctor-recommended anti-colic bottle by Baby Blendy Bottles. It has been touted in the news as “revolutionary” and “magical.”
What makes Baby Blendy Bottles’ bottle the best anti-colic bottle?
While there are many best baby bottles on the market today, Baby Blendy Bottles are considered to be one of the best anti-colic bottles available. The magic is in the mixer, which spins very rapidly, creating a powerful cyclone swirl that does all the mixing for you, hands-free. This technology reduces foam and air bubbles from forming in the formula, thus reducing the chances of your baby swallowing air. Less air means less gas, spit-up, colic and other discomforts. In addition, this baby bottle has a bottom anti-colic air vent system that allows the milk to pass through the nipple smoothly, separating air from the milk and reducing feeding discomforts for your baby.
Trying to find the best anti-colic bottle may seem daunting, but look no further than Baby Blendy Bottles’ anti-colic bottle, to help soothe your colicky baby. Our mission was to redesign and reinvent the baby bottle, resulting in the best anti-colic bottle, now available for purchase online. We patented the first and only rechargeable, battery-operated, anti-colic, portable baby bottle blender that mixes powdered baby formula, rice and oatmeal cereals in seconds. It is, quite simply, the best anti-colic bottle, designed for babies with parents in mind.